HELL LET LOOSE LAUNCHES THE NEW BRITISH EIGHTH ARMY AND GERMAN AFRICA CORPS FORCES TODAY
Team17 Digital’s strategic shooter reworks British Forces update with improved maps, weapons, vehicles, uniforms and two new forces
Thursday, 23 November, 2023 – Team17 Digital has today released the latest update for its World War II shooter, Hell Let Loose. Update 14.5 introduces a variety of fixes and reworks, addressing community feedback to the British Forces that launched earlier this year. Featuring updated maps, new weapons, new uniforms and more.
Key updates include:
- Two New Forces: Players can now fight as the brand new British Eighth Army and the German Africa Corps.
- Updated Maps: The latest maps released during the British Forces, Driel and El Alamein will now feature new times of day.
- El Alamein will now be set at dusk.
- Driel is now set at Night.
- Additional Uniforms: In Update 14.5 the following have been added: German Africa Corps and the British Eighth Army Uniforms. Alongside these are the British Eighth Army MK-II Helmet, DAK Helmet and DAK Field Cap.
- New Weapons: The M1928A1 Thompson has been added to Hell Let Loose as well as the SMLE No.1 Mk III, which is replacing the Pattern 1914. Alongside these additions, a Bipod has been added to the Bren.
- New Tank: Included in Update 14.5 is the new Churchill Mk III Tank.
“We’re so excited to see you on the frontlines in Patch 14.5! Battle on El Alamein requires you to adapt to new dynamics - dusk sees the map permeated with fog - paving the way for different approaches to becoming the victor. We hope you enjoy the new weapons and map updates!” says Greg Medlin, Community Manager at Hell Let Loose.
“And a huge thank you to everyone who participated in our PTE; the feedback has been instrumental in helping us fine-tune this update. See you on the field.”
Hell Let Loose is a team-based World War II first-person shooter featuring epic battles across infantry, tanks, artillery, and a dynamically shifting front line. Players can choose from one of 14 playable roles within the infantry, recon, and armor units, each offering a unique gameplay experience.
There has never been a better time to try out Hell Let Loose as the game will be free-to-play for Xbox and PC platforms from 30 November to 4 December. For PlayStation users, the free-to-play event will be held at a later date from 20 December to 25 December.
For full details about this update and all of the patch notes, check out this link here.
About Team17 Digital
Founded in 1990, Team17 Digital is a leading developer, video games label, and creative partner for developers around the world. Part of Team17 Group plc, which floated on AIM in 2018, Team17 Digital has an extensive portfolio comprised of over 120 titles, and fully encapsulates the spirit of independent games. Team17 Digital’s portfolio of multi-award-winning and award-nominated in-house brands include Hell Let Loose, Golf With Your Friends, The Escapists, and the iconic Worms franchise, alongside its games label partner titles, including the award-winning games Blasphemous, Greak: Memories of Azur, and Overcooked! franchise. Visit www.team17.com for more information.